We take all aspects of technology seriously, especially your data and the availablity of your hosted solution. In creating Target 20 CRM, we've chosen proven technology providers that meet our high standards.
Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM Platform from Microsoft
We have chosen to build Target 20 CRM on top of the Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM platform, thus leveraging proven CRM technology from the world's largest software company that is built on mature, widely embraced technology (ASP.NET and SQL Server). With Microsoft DynamicsTM CRM as our platform, we are able to leverage and built upon this technology to create a solution that is truly focused for home health, private duty and hospice agencies. This platform allows us to innovate faster and more cost effectively than the competition and reap the rewards of Microsoft's own research and development efforts as they spend more in R&D than any software company in the world ($9.5 billion/year).
What this means for you:
- Peace of mind that your CRM foundation is rock solid and underpinned by a company that isn't going anywhere, and that it will continue to expand the platform capabilities over time
- Competitive pricing and no onerous long term contracts
- Unparalleled integration with other Microsoft productivity tools you already use - such as Microsoft Office Outlook
- New core CRM features and capabilities delivered automatically with new releases of the platform
Reliable Hosting from CRM On Target
We have chosen CRM On Target, the recognized leader in Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM hosting, to host Target 20 CRM. CRM OnTarget specializes in CRM hosting and began hosting Microsoft Dynamics CRM before anyone else in 2004. Currently, CRM On Target hosts CRM for hundreds of companies - including seven divisions of Microsoft as well as other well known companies such as Best Buy, Boeing and Subway.
Partnering with CRM On Target provides Target 20 and our clients with the peace of mind that your application is highly available, extremely secure and continually maintained.
- Target 20 CRM is hosted at CRM On Target's Class A+, Tier II, SAS 70 compliant data center.
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
Data Security and Ownership
At Target 20, we see ourselves as simply stewards of your data. This means that you "own" your data and can export any of it at any time right through Target 20 CRM. And, if you ever choose to leave Target 20, we will even send you your entire CRM data base (if requested). After departure your database is then disposed of so that there is no trace or risk of accessibility after the fact.